For some people, 2020 has been a devastating year, full of obstacles and hardship. For others, 2020 has been a challenging year full of opportunity and growth.
“My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.”
~ Maya Angelou
Look for opportunities instead of obstacles.
Early in 2020, I followed a lot of the narrative about how bad 2020 was turning out to be. Inadvertently, I started believing all of the talk and I started seeing all of the obstacles.
Before I knew it, I was down, depressed, worried, and convinced that 2020 was indeed the worst year ever.
Luckily I started looking for the opportunities instead of the obstacles.
I realized that, thanks to some of the issues we’ve been facing in 2020, there are TONS of opportunites!
- More parents need help with their teens than ever.
- I get to spend way more time with my family.
- I’ve had to focus more on the few things that I can control.
- I’ve grown and blossomed over the past year.
Control what makes you happy.
This was a hard lesson. I am a social butterfly. I love being around people. I even love going to the store to do grocery shopping.
I love getting together with friends and playing board games for hours at a time at a local board game night.
I love going to live sporting events.
COVID-19 took a lot of that away from me.
I realized that some of the things that made me happiest were outside of my control.
So I decided that I wanted to control the things that make me happy .
- I am happy when I serve others.
- I am happy when I’m helping others.
- I’m happy when I’m loving my family.
- I’m happy when I am growing.
Things can change, and I’ll be okay.
For as much as I generally like change and get excited by the mere idea of change, there have been several changes that have happened this year that I have not been happy with.
Going to live personal events was something that I loved.
I’ve learned that things can change, and I’ll be okay. I don’t have to love, but I don’t want to argue with the new reality either.
Things always change. It’s up to me to be okay and to make the most out of it.
The little things mean the most.
I love my family!
I love coaching and helping other families.
I love living in a country that is so alive, vibrant, passionate, sometimes very opinionated, and doing their very best!
I’m grateful for my health.
I’m grateful for my life!
Special Gift for YOU!
My birthday was yesterday. Today we are celebrating one of my favorite holidays. I love Christmas and the whole holiday season!
I want to offer you a special gift!
From now, through the end of 2020, I am giving away a few free coaching sessions each week. I want to help you, NO STRINGS ATTACHED!
Space is limited, and it’s first come first serve.
Book your Gift Session Today!
Call to ACTION!
Join my group coaching program! I promise that this will help you become the parent of your dreams.
The Doors Are Open! Become a Member of Parenting with Perspective!
Do you want to become confident in your parenting?
Are you ready to stop power struggling with your teenager?
Do you just want help and support from other parents just like you?
Are you ready to build a rock-solid relationship with your teen?
You can achieve all of this and more by becoming a member of Parenting with Perspective!
As a member, you’ll get:
- 🔥 Exclusive trainings for parenting teens in 2020
- 📅 4 LIVE Zoom Calls throughout the month
- Monthly training
- 2 times/month Q&A Zoom calls
- Monthly Guest Expert Call
- 🧑🤝🧑 Unlimited access to our community of like-minded parents
- 🏆 Access to our expert coaches
- 🎯 Learn ways to have a powerful impact on your teen’s life
- 😎 Build unshakable confidence in yourself as a parent
- 🏗️ Build a rock-solid relationship with your teen
- 📚 Access to our growing library of resources
🤯 ONLY $57 A MONTH! 🤯